[Magdalen] Prayer request

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat May 27 01:54:59 UTC 2017

Today's update

"We went up to see Loree today.  They started weaning her off the propofol.

She would open her eyes and move a bit.  But no squeezing her hand.

After we left She blinked when told to, and moved her eyes left to right
when asked, but did not put her thumbs up. She did give a faint squeeze.
Her heart rate was getting elevated as she was fighting so they turned her
propofol back up to calm her down.  They will continue to work with her
over the next couple of days."