[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat May 27 17:58:45 UTC 2017

(...but keep 'em virtual!)

Two more treatments and I'm done radiation, but my skin has finally said "enough!" The burns are now causing a good deal of pain, some of it neurological.  I've lost some skin with more to go.  It's hard to sleep and there's little in the way of clothing I can stand to wear.

The good news is that I'm a fast healer.  The bad news is that the skin issues often get worse for a while after radiation ends.

Grumpily,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain