[Magdalen] St. Paul's, King George, VA

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun May 28 20:18:49 UTC 2017

That's the *other* church in King George, not the one where I've supplied. That one is St. John's, and I think they were yoked at one time. I met the rector of St. Paul's at a recent clergy gathering, and he seemed lovely--I don't remember whether he was from Africa or the Caribbean, but it doesn't surprise me that he would be Anglo-Catholic.
I think St. John's new priest-in-charge starts in a couple of weeks.

Did you mean the Feast of the Assumption or the Ascension? I think the former was Mary's big day and happens in August...

(I always do that with the Annunciation and the Visitation!)