[Magdalen] Cornbread: How sweet?

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:04:42 UTC 2017

My husband thinks I'm crazy because I make such an incredible pot of chili
(black beans and chunks of chuck eye) and then I have to crumble my home
made corn bread into it.  Yummmmm.

But I have brought together my northern and southern influences, and make a
corn bread sweetened with maple syrup.  Double yum.  Always, of course,
baked
 in a cast iron skillet.