[Magdalen] Hymn choices...

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Tue May 30 01:32:38 UTC 2017

It's been several years since my retirement from being a church organist, but I do remember that every year The Living Church issued a compendium of suggested hymns from "Hymnal 1982," "Lift every voice and sing 2," and "Wonder, love, and praise"  that were thematically connected to the lectionary for each Sunday and holy day.   Pat Nakamura was the editor.   I never checked to see whether the triennial Year A (etc) editions were identical.

Sent from my iPod