[Magdalen] Anyone want a good book of daily meditations?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue May 30 23:43:41 UTC 2017

Carol, I don't need another book that I'll forget to use in my library, but
I'll add my recommendation.  I have a book of reflections on Lesser Feasts
and Fasts (that's how old it is --- it hasn't had that name for 6 or 9
years, now!) by Portaro, and they are very powerful and relevant.  I used
to use them at our Wednesday healing service and Eucharist, where we
commemorated whoever it was for the day.  Everybody loved those
meditations.  And whoever writes Carol privately for the book might suggest
that our traffic is so light these days, that she could probably "safely"
come off digest.  She can still make a separate "Magdalen" folder and read
all the posts together.  All today, I only got 10 posts (though gmail lumps
them together by subject, so there might have been slightly more separate
emails).  I like hearing from her!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY