[Magdalen] Bullied?

Don Boyd thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Wed May 31 00:11:02 UTC 2017

Jay, do you assume that BTF (Before the Tree Fell) Governor Abbott's soul was pristine, generous, and/or kindly disposed toward any but his own kind?  AFIK No evidence to that effect has ever been adduced, and I believe that should any such evidence exist I would be aware of it as I live only a few miles from the Governor's Mansion.
Sent from my iPod