[Magdalen] covfefe

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed May 31 13:52:49 UTC 2017

It is from a tweet from the president last night.

Presumably a typo in an unintentionally sent tweet. The tweet (now
deleted) read in full:

> Despite the constant negative press covfefe

Presumably the word was to be coverage and the tweet would have been
longer if finished.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/covfefe-trump-coverage/

Kristin

--