[Magdalen] Thanks

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 1 12:10:38 UTC 2017

Ann,

I am so happy another rector's call fell into your lap!
Somehow I have missed knowing that you were in a rector's position somewhere. I felt I was a distant parishioner when you were at St. Raphael's. That first evensong was the occasion of my meeting other listsibs with whom I still correspond. I remember all your dogs from Crossville. I  don't think there will be the  same personal ties to your new parish  except knowing that a small town outside of Buffalo is very fortunate!

Joe Cirou