[Magdalen] T. or T.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:28:35 UTC 2017

None at my little house in the dell away from the road.  Port Hope
generally has lots of retirees and I don't see kids around me, now that
the family at the road has moved.

At 6:30 I went to St. Mark's to help welcome kids there.  This is the
second year we have had an open church door with the organist playing
Phantom, Here comes the Bride in a minor key, and Toccata & Fugue in D
Minor -- endlessly!  Lots of goodies to be given out, orange lights in
the cemetery, and all that stuff.  An amazing number of kids came by --
only one dressed as Trump with the cap and orange hair.  One of our teen
choristers sat absolutely motionless and wordless dressed as a zombie on
the front step -- for three hours.  I think she was half dead -- it was
only 5C and bitter -  but she never broke!  (Where are all those kids on
a Sunday -- and, indeed, their parents?!  Still, one never knows ....)

Marion, a pilgrim