[Magdalen] Prayers please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 14:50:33 UTC 2017

My son-in-law Jonathan is headed back to Puerto Rico today for another 4
weeks, getting their cell tower network back to something resembling
normal. Our island territory (which NEEDS to be the 51st state, but that's
something else entirely) really needs this network to carry on its
business, and Jonathan works 90-120 hours a week when he's down there. I
ask for continuing prayers for the island and for his safety and that of
the other relief workers in all field as recovery work continues.