[Magdalen] Holy Spirit resources?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 20:13:11 UTC 2017

Parishioners at the forum yesterday said they want some information on the Holy Spirit, saying the the Episcopal Church doesn’t do a very good job of teaching about it. I’d like to do at least an introductory series during Advent. They really like video or audio presentations—we’re just finishing one on the Apostle Paul by Luke Timothy Johnson.

Can someone recommend some good resources for a short course like this? Doesn’t have to be video or audio format. (I even had a momentary thought about using “The Shack,” but decided that might not be a good idea.)