[Magdalen] The Big 80.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:19:29 UTC 2017

Well, I say great news that you're in uncharted waters!  Happy Birthday in
advance and good health and happiness in the year ahead!
peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel