[Magdalen] iOS help

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Nov 18 02:40:44 UTC 2017

The host is going to be Etsy, and they do offer product pages and the like.  But I want a database for myself, because not everything I make is going to end up on Etsy.  Ideally, I’d like to be able to combine photo images with searchable text, but I gather that doesn’t work.  It would be good to have information on each piece on its photo, but again, I’m not sure how to do this.

Maybe this is something I should ask a photographer about.  I have an old friend who taught photography at Rice; Peter should have some ideas.

Thanks —

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain