[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:34:08 UTC 2017

So sorry to hear this, Jay. I hope you have a really excellent hand surgeon. I had four surgeries on my left hand and wrist a few years ago, and everything is perfect. Dr. Devine in Charlottesville is the best, and there are also good ones at the Hand Center here. But Devine is outstanding. For something non-structural, like a cyst, that may not be as important. Good luck!