[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:30:34 UTC 2017

Oh, Jay.  This sounds gruesome!  I second Graces motion for a hand surgeon
if there is a problem in your joint.  My sister had something similar in
her wrist a few years ago.  The cause was difficult to diagnose and her
pain was excruciating while they figured that out.  She had some strange
thing of crystal formation in the wrist.  She has done very well since hand
surgery.

Prayers,
Ginga