[Magdalen] Net neutrality query, primarly for B Reid.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 23 03:46:07 UTC 2017

Brian:  Your opinion, please.  I am a Comcast interneter, with a subsidiary contract with Earthlink for webmail and the keeping of my olde and only email address.  If the Administration's plan goes through, how do you think it might affect a common, rather basic, user like myself and my son?  If the price goes up, well, I'm already required to grab my financial ankles; I can certainly increase my grip a bit if needed.  (Says a man whose apartment rent has gone UP roughly $400 in the space of 1.5 years.)  I ask on behalf of all of us here, basically.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.