[Magdalen] Thanksgiving Greetings

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 23 18:21:43 UTC 2017

Meal:  Crock Pot chili beans (heading out shortly for fixin's; Raley's doesn't close till 3:00).
Gratefulness for 1:  Quality literature from bygone days, and analog recordings.
Gratefulness for 2:  Gainful employment, and the possibility of someday being out of debt.
Gratefulness for 3:  This group.  In spite of not feeling like I ever quite fit in.  But I think at least some others here would claim the same.
Gratefulness for 4:  That holidays go as quickly as they come.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.