[Magdalen] Listgive 2017?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 24 23:00:47 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com ciroujoseph at gmail, joseph.p.cirou at irs.gov
4116b Belvedere Sq Decatur,Ga30035

I am happy to send anywhere. My experience is if I order from somewhere it is always going to take a long time wherever it is going. Maybe I can manage to order early enough for Christmas, lately I have been lucky to get the gift by Julian Calendar Theophany

Joe Cirou