[Magdalen] In South Carolina, it ain't over yet

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:52:14 UTC 2017

My sentiments exactly, Christopher.

Recently I've been thinking Uruguay. It's pretty stable, has an excellent
climate, a good soccer team, and doesn't lob missiles at anyone. I think my
Spanish would return with regular use. S/O is not so inclined, however. He
was at one time inclined toward the Caribbean countries, but recent
hurricanes have changed that.