[Magdalen] Now Keillor.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:57:36 UTC 2017

Reducto ad absurdum.  Frankly, I think that no man is safe now, no
matter how lily-white and blameless.   Sooner or later someone will have
something to say about him, particularly if he is either rich or famous
or maybe both.   I know not whether Garrison K. is or is not guilty of
something, but this whole thing is crazy. Last man standing wins?  Don't
all shout at me at once!

Marion, a pilgrim