[Magdalen] Now Keillor.

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:39:04 UTC 2017

Marilyn - in many/most cases of sexual harassment it's not a matter of
office banter or flirting.  It's a male using his position of power to
require a female to submit to his sexual wants.  The woman's job may be at
stake if she does not submit.  That does not meet my definition of "good
natured fun."

Eleanor