[Magdalen] Prayer request.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:48:05 UTC 2017

Prayers rising!
Lynn

On Nov 29, 2017, at 4:49 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

I've just learned that a co-worker's son (just turned 25) recently had a stroke and is in a coma.   I know nothing else as of yet.  He, like Everett, is a Big Boy, but as Everett sees our family doc at least annually with nothing cropping up of any note so far, I'm wondering if this young man has ever done the same.  I've been friends with this lady since the day I began here in 1993, so this is coming as a shock, to me and to all of us here.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.