[Magdalen] Gafcon

anthony clavier anthonyfmclavier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:19:17 UTC 2017

If saying he was shocked is dithering I suppose so. Archbishop Fearon also
repeated his accusation that ACNA and friends were responsible for stirring
up things in Africa. The Archbishop of Canterbury also likened
disagreements to family disputes during which all remained family rather
than stressing political models where opponents are enemies. This was
largely the message Bishop Curry brought a few days ago at Nashotah House.

+Tony