[Magdalen] Sad about sick cat

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:15:49 UTC 2017

Just feeling alone with this problem and thought I'd ask for prayers. Our
older cat (13), Burberry, has suddenly stopped eating and seems depressed.
I fear it's kidney trouble, which can mean it's near the end for her. Not
sure though, and trying to find a time to get her in to see her vet
soonest. My dear partner works now in a far-off suburb (but yay for the
work) and it's just me and the cats at home during the day.

I've obtained cans of food I know she normally loves, and she sniffs but
won't eat. Just curls up on dear partner's bed. Will purr and seems to
appreciate loving pettings but is not happy.

:*(

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA