[Magdalen] Gafcon

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:32:44 UTC 2017

Its no t really a reply, just get messed up on how to start up.   Anyway, I just ask for prayers for the Dio of Brandon in Manitoba and the Packwood family and the victim if it was really true or not.  It always sad to hear the a Anglican Priest has  a claim against him from 20 years ago. A sexual abuse case.  I did not never know him well, but Nigel was here when first were in the Dio and a few months till he got released of his orders not long ago.  We all guessed it had to be 2 things that would cause this.  Now it hits the radio is always shocking.  Doesn’t help when the former Bishop’s son was charged with taking monies.  It has been through much.  Thank you.
.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10