[Magdalen] Gafcon

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:37:37 UTC 2017

I saw that and it sad groups can be so narrow minded.  I guess God can deal with all the prayers heard froml separate groups of Christian beliefs.  I wonder if God must laugh at all this!  I we don’t laugh how are we going to get through living in this world. We cant’ stop praying.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10