[Magdalen] Sad about sick cat

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 01:44:50 UTC 2017

Sad no more! Thanks to your prayers (and $750 later), Burberry is chowing
down on a special food and acting very Burberry-like. No abnormal
blood-test results, no GI obstruction or mass. We'll get pancreatitis
results tomorrow. I think we'll be giving a positive report when the vet
follows up; we'd repeat today's treatment tomorrow if she still were not
eating. But she is! Music to my ears to hear her familiar clink of rabies
tag against bowl.

She received hydration, appetite stimulation, and anti-nausea. We'll be
giving her appetite stimulators for a while to keep things going. She seems
so much happier!

I can catch up on the sleep I lost about it last night. Hope she keeps the
food down; it's got concentrated nutrients to build her back up.

Thank you so much for prayers and support! TBTG.