[Magdalen] Sad about sick cat

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:07:30 UTC 2017

Very glad to hear that Burberry is doing better (and her humans!),

It's difficult when our non-talking fur-family have things going
wrong. Our daughter's dog was the recipient of emergency vet care not
so long ago. He had us all worried.

gentle pets, hugs, & prayers,

Cady
owned by several fur-family rescues