[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 11:42:16 UTC 2017

Praying for Jon to peacefully and quickly leave this realm.  May all who
love him be comforted in their vigil and in their grieving.

At 97, John's mother was in similar straits after a second broken hip.  The
family removed all oxygen and fluids to assist her body to shut down.
Three weeks later she died.  That time was awful and holy for her family.
May it be so for Jon's.

Ginga Wilder

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>