[Magdalen] Veep.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 15:32:03 UTC 2017

It seems increasingly obvious that Vice President Pence's
very public walk out from Sunday's  NFL (USA Football) game that  he
and his wife were attending, was a  predetermined coordination  with
Trump to further fuel the President's current campaign to "prevent
dishonor to the US flag and veterans."

(I may have commented before about the following).

However one feels about Pence, the casual jacket and cap he was
pictured wearing at the start of the game seemed to highlight to me
his really stunning good looks.  He really is in his own league for  a
man nearing 60 (he's 58).  Pictures of him in his younger days  when
he was running for state office in Indiana show extraordinary good
looks, IMHO.

I will admit it is hard for me to get past his politics.

I'm sure that unusual handsomeness has not hurt his career.  I  wonder
what it is like for persons who have such extraordinary good looks  such
that people are immediately attracted?

David S.