[Magdalen] Veep.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 23:28:29 UTC 2017

Regarding the game - the various flights, security etc may have cost close to a million $$ according to the WPost
Lynn

On Oct 9, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

Depends who is doing the looking, I guess. Or more elegantly: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

He looks like the man from Glad and he gives me the creeps.  No real warmth or unstudied emotion ever crosses his face.

Marion, a pilgrim