[Magdalen] Veep.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 15:39:11 UTC 2017

In a message dated 10/10/2017 11:18:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

The dead  eyes are partly why my name for him is "Snake
Daddy".>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It doesn't take long to get past the handsome appearance of  politicians.
For example, Scott Walker, Governor of my home State of Wisconsin,
is perfectly devastating in a snug T-shirt and jeans, but his  appearance
belies the fact that he has been the worst news for Wisconsin ever.

He has single handedly destroyed the progressive legislation built up
through many years, and rendered the State a free-for-all.
Ironically, one of the largest collections of the history of such
legislation
remains in the State Library (where I used to study as an  undergraduate)
on UW-Madison Campus.  Such material might as well be describing
the politics of Mars for its current usefulness.

David S.