[Magdalen] Veep.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 19:08:13 UTC 2017

In a message dated 10/10/2017 2:07:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ricklmashburn at gmail.com writes:

Ain't  that the truth!

On Oct 10, 2017 12:58 PM, "ME Michaud"  <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

> But (like all of us)
> he  ain’t twenty no  more.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And the 55th medical class (of 1962) reunion picture is on line
this week, and of the dozen present (out of 100), I recognize
two:  the current present, Kathy Nichols, and my medical school
best friend, David Hill.  They (and we) come off as a scraggily
old bunch!  If you make it into your 80's, you can't expect to
look very different than those of us in the reunion picture.

David S.