[Magdalen] silence?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 18:29:32 UTC 2017

In a message dated 10/15/2017 12:46:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

but  simply
because they felt drawn to orthodoxy as I have since I was fairly

Don't overlook the Byzantine Rite ("Greek Catholics").  They've
always been very nice to me.  I find the Orthodox, who have the  same
Rite, a little conservative, liturgically and politically.  When you  go
Orthodox around here anyway, you take on an ethnic identification
as well, and that seems less marked with the Byzantines.  Many  Orthodox
don't accept the validity of the Western Rites.

David S.