[Magdalen] silence?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:23:04 UTC 2017

Not quite as invisible as Tim, but still here - well, actually I shifted
house to live with my daughter and granddaughter to live in the big smoke.
I had to significantly downsize, and am still trying to get rid of boxes of
stuff in my spare room (think vestibule ...) Then the car died and it took
some time to find another suitable one. At least the weather has warmed up
and I can swim in our pool most days. Am presently assembling a collection
of madrigals and other Choral music for a friend who has Alzheimer’s and
has come to the city for respite care.  Although she doesn’t remember her
daughters who are her primary careers, she remembers me, a friend from 50
years ago. So we have a lovely time going through “My Bonny Lass “, and
“The Silver Swan” etc.   She will soon have to go back to the country where
the daughters are, so I will have to get this done ASAP.
Regards
Lesley de Voil

--
Sent from MetroMail