[Magdalen] Fwd: Re: silence?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:38:30 UTC 2017

I’d not heard of the Old Rite Orthodox—just the Old Catholics, who, I believe, are in communion with us. The summer I was in Berea the Orthodox campus chaplain, who was a woman, invited us to worship there, and I was surprised to learn that they had closed communion. Up until then I had thought that was only true of the Roman church.