[Magdalen] silence?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 03:53:30 UTC 2017

I just today realized I'd missed a concert in the Harris Theater this
afternoon: John Eliot Gardiner and the Monteverdi Choir and English Baroque
Orchestra performing Monteverdi's L'Incoronazione de Poppea. Here, in this
city. A celestial event by musicians of the heavenly realm. True, tickets
were priced sky-high as well, but had I known....

https://www.harristheaterchicago.org/tickets/2017-2018-season/mont--l---incoronazion

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA