[Magdalen] Five Hundred Years

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:11:31 UTC 2017

My understanding is that what Luther intended was to clear the path
between the individual and God,  getting rid of indulgences and all the
stuff that kept people under the thumb of the Church and not in direct
relationsship with God.  It is not his fault that the whole thing became
a runaway train.  Much of his theology is admirable, I think.

Marion, a pilgrim