[Magdalen] Five Hundred Years

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:37:45 UTC 2017

Harkening back to the thought that if Luther had been an Italian priest the
Reformation, as we know it, might have never happened.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel