[Magdalen] Happy Birthday, Scott Knitter

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:31:03 UTC 2017

Birthday wishes from the big TX!! May it be a nice day and a great year!
Lynn

On Oct 18, 2017, at 1:24 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I think the Van Damme dance clip is second only to that of Elaine on
Seinfeld.
"More like a full-body dry heave set to music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQu_NLRvULM

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA