[Magdalen] Columbus.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:42:53 UTC 2017

I'm for doing the same thing with Columbus statues that I think should be
done with Confederate statues...put them in a museum. The only Spanish
explorer I have much use for is Cabeza de Vaca, who was more intersted in
surviving and learning than in conquest.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Álvar_Núñez_Cabeza_de_Vaca
But then I have a pretty dim view of the "white man's age of exploration"
in general, since they thought they were so damn superior. This may include
some number of my ancestors, I don't know.