[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 12:46:09 UTC 2017

Oh David, falls do get dangerous for those of us of great age,  Bill fell
and broke his knee cap in July.  He tripped on uneven pavement at the
bank.  He was pretty seriously impacted by this.  I am grateful that at
least one of us is upright at the moment.  I hope you heal quickly.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan