[Magdalen] 'I will not be complicit.' Jeff Flake's retirement speech, annotated - The Washington Post

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Oct 25 20:33:33 UTC 2017

Flake was going to lose the primary to a Bannonite - he’s leaving on his terms rather than Bannon’s.  Also, his departure will open up the GOP primary making it very difficult now for Bannon’s choice.  If Bannon’s choice wins the primary, there’s a good chance that a Democrat will be able to take the seat.

Peace and Blessings

Jim Handsfield, CSSP
jhandsfield at att.net
Cain asked God "Am I my brother's keeper?"  The rest of Scripture is a resounding "YES!"