[Magdalen] My Darlin’ Clementine

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:12:46 UTC 2017

I am very sorry. I know how mush it hurts to lose a family member of
several years. I still have a chalk drawing of my first companion on my
office wall. We just got back from a couple weeks away, and we missed our
companions so much! We are so fortunate to have three wonderful companions
who get along very well with one another, and lavish love on us as well.
They continually teach me the meaning of grace, as I know I don't merit the
total love they show all the time, but there it is anyway!

May Clementine's soul rest in the hollow of God's hand.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford