[Magdalen] World Series

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:49:45 UTC 2017

When I was still watching baseball, the Astros were in the National League.
i don't even know when they were switched to AL. I don't even watch now
that I can basically only get Nationals and Orioles games here, and those
not regularly. I refuse to watch AL games because I hate the DH, and there
ain't no way this Braves fan will EVER become a Nats fan. Ever. So I have
resigned myself to no baseball.