[Magdalen] Prayer request

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 23:24:00 UTC 2017

Would you please pray for my friend Karen and her family?  Karen has
had three bad falls in the past year that have taken a large toll on
her health and mobility.  She had another last night and is being
transferred to a trauma center in Baltimore for more surgery.  She and
her family live in the Annapolis/Baltimore area.  She was looking
forward to visiting me next weekend and coming to Emmanuel for our All
Saints service, something she does every year.  I am very concerned
for her.  Her son Alex is supposed to start a new job tomorrow and
today his wife Julie had to carry on with their son Kit's first
birthday party without Alex and Karen.  She has multiple serious
health problems and does not respond to most pain meds.  Alex reports
that she is in severe pain.

Thank you,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the