[Magdalen] Real estate

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sun Oct 29 23:31:17 UTC 2017

How do they manage? They don't live in Back Bay (Beacon St.) or Beacon Hill
(Mt. Vernon St.) or in one of Boston's wealthier suburbs.

I meet with a real estate guy on Thursday to go over our house in East
Bridgewater (definitely NOT one of the  more desirable of Boston's suburbs)
to see what it might sell for. Built ~1852, >1900 sq. ft., ~4 br, 2 baths,
in lousy shape. Certainly not $450K or anywhere close to that.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com