[Magdalen] Sad about sick cat

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:15:00 UTC 2017

That’s interesting, Jay, because all my cats have always had dry food, except for the occasional tuna if I ran out of cat food, and I’ve never had a vet say anything about it. I do use the food for urinary tract health, but that’s it.  I’ve had these two cats for 11 years now.
I’m not disputing your vet’s opinion, of course, just commenting...