[Magdalen] Sad about sick cat

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:54:41 UTC 2017

This is the first time I’ve had male cats, and so far there haven’t been any problems. But one of my female cats in the past had frequent urinary tract issues; in fact, my vet was surprised. At one point she had to have surgery to remove a stone from her bladder. I had no idea what they looked like, and it was actually pretty! It was oval, about the size of a quarter and pure white marbled with pink! I wanted to keep it, but the Vet said he wanted to get it tested so we’d know what to feed the cat.